<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004


BLOGROLL ADDITIONS: AUGUST UPDATE II 

The following are sites that I have added to my blogroll. Friends, make sure you check them out, they are quite good, informative and entertaining. I apologize for taking this long to publicize my additions and to any I may have left out. You will be duly noted, soon.

1. Baseball Crank (Holy Cross grad AND Mets fan) 2. All Things Jen(nifer), 3. Blackfive, 4. Captain's Quarters, 5. Catholic Analysis, 6. Clareified, 7. Cox and Forkum, 8. The Daily Czech (Slovakia), 9. David's Medienkritik (Germany), 10. Dissecting Leftism (Australia), 11. The Dissident Frogman (France), 12. The Eddie Kranepool Society (Mets fan), 13. Eugene Volokh, 14. EURSOC, 15. Expat Yank (London), 16. Is that Legal?, 17. The JG Spot, 18. Le Blog de Polyscopique (Quebec), 19. Little Green Footballs, and 20. Mudville Gazette.

|




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?