<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004


BLOGROLL ADDITIONS: OCTOBER UPDATE 

The following are sites that I have added to my blogroll. Friends, make sure you check them out, they are quite good, informative and entertaining.

Some blogs have been on my blogroll for quite some time. I apologize for taking this long to publicize my additions and to any I may have left out. You will be duly noted, soon.

1. Back and Forth 2. Bad Hair Blog 3. Catholic Kerry Watch 4. Common Sense and Wonder 5. Crusader, The 6. Damn the Muse 7. Dan Galvin 8. Dem Party's Hostile Takeover 9. Desert Rat Ramblings 10. Digger's Realm 11. Discerning Texan 12. Donald Luskin 13. Double Toothpicks 14. Extreme Psychosis 15. Hold the Mayo 16. Jane's Armies of Liberation and 17. Kesher Talk

|




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?