Thursday, June 16, 2005
THE DAILY 7: Dick Durbin, Jason Torres, Hollywood, Kerry Skarbakka, Deep Throat & Runaway Wilbanks Sell Out, New Yankee Stadium Pictures
1) Dick Durbin wants American troops to lose so George Bush can lose.
Washington, DC, (202) 224-2152; Chicago, IL, (312) 353-4952
2) A 26-year-old pregnant woman with cancer whose brain function ceased last month is being kept alive with a respirator in hopes she can have a very premature baby who has a chance to survive. Jason Torres, the husband who is fighting hard for his baby, is a real man.
Donate to The Susan Torres Fund
3) The opposite of love is not hate but indifference; Republicans have a new tactic, ignore Hillary Clinton.
4) Remember when John Kerry called Hollywood actors the "mainstream of America"? Well, most Americans think movie stars are poor role models and almost half say movies generally aren't as good as they used to be.
5) The biggest loser: Kerry Skarbakka is the jerk who is jumping "repeatedly from a museum roof to create photographs that recall scenes from the World Trade Center attack, but his spectacle was scorned by some onlookers and victims' relatives."
6) No Shame: "Deep Throat" is selling his story, "Runaway Bride" sold her story for $500,000 for a Katic Couric interview.
7) The Bronx Bombers: Behold, the new Yankee Stadium, circa 2009...
Remember the The Susan Torres Fund. Also highlighting are Michelle Malkin, California Conservative and IMAO